Everyone is welcome to participate in the online gallery.
All images that follow the directions will be posted on the site.
However, no profane or inappropriate images will be posted.
- Download and print the “Please Mark Only One” form located on the right.
- Take a picture of the participant holding the form. The picture of the participant should be taken against a white background. (see Galleries for examples).
- The picture should be a close-up of only the participant’s face and upper body.
- If you are using a digital camera, take the photograph using the medium setting or higher on your digital camera. Photos taken using a film camera need to be converted to a digital file.
- Send the digitized image to participate@PleaseMarkOnlyOne.com
- If you would like to submit comments and have them posted with the image, please include them in the body of the email.
- Please note that no additional personal information about the participant will be listed.
Any participant may request the removal of his or her image at any time as long as the request comes from the same email address as the submission.
By submitting their image to this website, the participant is giving permission for the image to be displayed on this website and/or other forms of publication. The submission releases the creator of this website from any claims arising from the use of the submitted image.